Support Tumwater Association of Paraprofessionals
Thank you for supporting Tumwater Association of Paraprofessionals. Let Tumwater School District Superintendent John Bash and the Tumwater School Board know it's time to negotiate a fair and equitable contract. Below are some suggested messages you can share with the School Board, but please personalize (both in the subject line and the body of the letter) to make the letter your own.
- I support our Tumwater paraprofessionals.
- If we want to keep great employees in our district, we must pay them what they are worth.
- Legislators sent $1.4 million in NEW state funding specifically for competitive pay raises.
- Please offer Tumwater Association of Paraprofessionals the competitive, professional pay they deserve.
- Our classified employees are crucial members of the district team, and without them, we would not be able to provide the high-quality education Tumwater students deserve.
Your message will be emailed to John Bash and each member of the Tumwater School Board: